Web Bench is a very simple tool for benchmarking WWW or proxy servers. This benchmark is not very realistic, but it can test if your HTTPD can really handle so many clients at once without taking your machine down.
Posts published in “Software”
VanDyke SecureCRT provides IT pros a very user-friendly client to manage command line devices and SSH hosts with. Connecting to devices securely is one thing, and there are other products that can achieve this goal, but with SecureCRT, multiple connections can be managed in tabs to allow you to work between sessions without changing windows.
Here are some my favourite settings to customize SecureCRT:
1. Edit Default Settings for terminal Emulation
If you are using Linux devices, please choose Linux as your Terminal. For network / security devices, use VT100 will be best choice.
I also like to set Scrollback Buffer to 5000. If you choose ANSI color, the appearance color will be depending on the color codes sent by the remote application.
Group Policy is a feature of Windows Server using which admins can install software on all user computers. It can be done remotely without manual intervention. GPO is short for Group Policy. It becomes so popular among companies because it can make deployment clear and easy due to the technology of group policy.
1. Deploy Windows MSI or MST package Using Group Policy Software Installation
YouTube GPO Deployment Video:
Building a lab to test some Windows services , AD, DNS, DHCP, ADCS, etc. in my VMware ESXi 6 environment, to get it running smoothly and reduce some headache, I used following tricks to make my life easier.
Most of work has to be done by Group Policy Management Editor. If you are running in a domain environment, create this setting accordingly in a GPO, otherwise configure the local GPO (gpedit.msc):
|Edit Default Group Policy|
|Launch Group Policy Management|
Here are some simple but effective windows tweaks, tips and tricks to streamline your windows computing experience. Here are list of my collections (still keep adding):
1. Fix High CPU Usage by Windows Software Protect Service (Sppsvc.exe)
2. Install Telnet Client
3. Check System Uptime
4. Hiding Windows Folder
6. 历史问题一目了然 (Reliability Monitor)
7. 一Click锁定电脑 Other than WIN+L
12. Ctrl+Alt+Del=Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager
13. Issue: Microsoft Office can't find your license for this application or Windows is not activated
14. Windows 10 Battery Report
15. RDP Port Change to TCP 443
16. Windows 10 Defaultuser0 password Issue