Microsoft 365 Developer subscription is good for 90 days and is renewable based on valid developer activity. If you’re using your subscription for development, it will be renewed every 3 months and will last indefinitely.
Check Expiration Date
Create Apps Using Templates
One suggestions from Reddit:
- Deploy LookBook templates on SharePoint
- Setup Power Automate flow based on ready template
- Setup Power Apps based on ready template
- Deploy Power BI template from galler
https://ift.tt/3tKnDzn gives following steps to renew your subscription every quarter, which will gives you enough development activities on your subscription:
1. Lookbook Template
Step1: Visit Microsoft lookbook tempalte website, https://ift.tt/3gDwBLb, find the template suits your need, and add it to your tenant.
Step 2: Provide site title and you can keep others as default, click Provision button then wait a couple of minutes, your sharepoint website will be provisioned.
2. Create a team in teams
3. Publish Power Apps using available templates
4. Publish Power Automation Flows using available templates
5. Publish Power BI from available templates
Create OneDrive Index App
- Using Heroku: OneManager – Deploy a free OneDrive List App using Heroku and Cloudflare
- Using Cloudflare workers: Fast OneDrive Index – A Serverless OneDrive Index Setup
- Using your own VPS (Php + Web Service)
- Using Free Web+Php hosting service : 000webhost Profreehost
E5 Renew Program
Github project: https://ift.tt/2QtHdkR
Author’s post: https://qyi.io/archives/687.html or Other person’s post: https://ift.tt/32Dg95p
Auto Renew Site: https://e5.qyi.io/
Using Github Action to Renew
Github project: https://ift.tt/3faB0Rw
From Github page, you will find all steps you will need. One post about this: https://ift.tt/30tjfsA
I have not got a chance to verify this since I already used other methods mentioned above to renew my E5 subscription.