AList is a file list program that supports multiple storage, powered by Gin (back end) and Solidjs (front end). It is similar as some other programs I used before in this blog. You can find related posts regarding them, such as OnePoint, GoIndex, OneManager, FODI (Fast OneDrive Index), etc :
- Use Cloudflare Workers with Rclone to Deploy A Cloud Drive Index & List App – OnePoint
- Using Cloudflare Workers to Deploy Free Google Drive Directory Indexer in 5 Minutes (GoIndex)
- Fast OneDrive Index (FODI)- A Serverless OneDrive Index Setup
- OneManager – Deploy a free OneDrive List App using Heroku and Cloudflare
Unfortunately, most of those programs are not actively maintained although they are still working fine as long as you configured them correctly. AList is still actively developing at their Github site. I am really hoping the author found a good way to continue this Open Source project for a longer time.
So far, based on my experience and testing for all of those Cloud Drive File Listing program, AList is best, OnePoint is second. Others are still having some critical function / feature missing.
- Central Management For All Your Cloud Storages (Support multiple popular storage sites)
- Centrlized Media Sharing Site (Media preview feature)
- Replace Your NAS using RaiDrive to Mount it as local drive (WebDav feature)
- Provide direct links for your images or videos. (Listing files and folders)
Support Multiple Storages
There might be more cloud storage supported already, please visit Github page to get latest list.
Docker Run to Deploy
docker run -d --restart=always -v /etc/alist:/opt/alist/data -p 5244:5244 --name="alist" xhofe/alist:latest
beta version (not recommended)
docker run -d --restart=always -v /etc/alist:/opt/alist/data -p 5244:5244 --name="alist" xhofe/alist:main
Initial password refer to logs.
Use the following command after running the above command:
docker logs alist # or docker exec -it alist ./alist password
Docker Run AList from https://labs.play-with-docker.com/
- Audio types: mp3,flac,ogg,m4a,wav,opus
- Video types: mp4,mkv,avi,mov,rmvb,webm,flv
- Image types: jpg,tiff,jpeg,png,gif,bmp,svg,ico,swf,webp
- Documents: doc,docx,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx, pdf
PaaS To Deploy Alist
Free Database for PaaS Deployment
Downloand Windows Package from Release page:
C:\Users\admin>cd \alist-windows-amd64 C:\alist-windows-amd64>dir Volume in drive C has no label. Volume Serial Number is BC7D-56BE Directory of C:\alist-windows-amd64 12/27/2022 10:59 PM <DIR> . 12/27/2022 10:59 PM <DIR> .. 11/22/2022 09:01 AM 11,446,272 alist.exe 1 File(s) 11,446,272 bytes 2 Dir(s) 155,723,272,192 bytes free C:\alist-windows-amd64>alist A file list program that supports multiple storage, built with love by Xhofe and friends in Go/Solid.js. Complete documentation is available at https://alist.nn.ci/ Usage: alist [command] Available Commands: admin Show admin user's info cancel2fa Delete 2FA of admin user completion Generate the autocompletion script for the specified shell help Help about any command lang Generate language json file restart Restart alist server by daemon/pid file server Start the server at the specified address start Silent start alist server with `--force-bin-dir` stop Stop alist server by daemon/pid file version Show current version of AList Flags: --data string config file (default "data") --debug start with debug mode --dev start with dev mode --force-bin-dir Force to use the directory where the binary file is located as data directory -h, --help help for alist --no-prefix disable env prefix Use "alist [command] --help" for more information about a command. C:\alist-windows-amd64>alist server INFO[2022-12-27 22:59:34] reading config file: data\config.json INFO[2022-12-27 22:59:34] config file not exists, creating default config file INFO[2022-12-27 22:59:34] load config from env with prefix: ALIST_ INFO[2022-12-27 22:59:34] init logrus... INFO[2022-12-27 22:59:34] Successfully created the admin user and the initial password is: i3OvsBbu INFO[2022-12-27 22:59:39] Aria2 not ready. INFO[2022-12-27 22:59:39] start server @ 0.0.0.0:5244
But using http://127.0.0.1:5244/ works
Set ws = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell") ws.run "alist.exe server",vbhide
Using Docker Run to Deploy:
Online AList Sites
- My Demo: https://alist.51sec.org Just in case you are interesting on how it looks like after logged in, here is a sharing folder ‘s read access only account:user: testuser1 pass: TestUser1!
- PDF preview issue