Replit, formerly Repl.it, is a San Francisco-based start-up and an online integrated development environment. Replit being Software as a service allows users to create online projects and write code in many supported languages.
Repls typically go to sleep after a period of inactivity (30 minutes after your website is visited). To make sure that your Repl is restarted, you can use our Always On functionality.
To add Always On to your Repls, you will need to purchase Cycles or by subscribe to their plan.
Registration for Free Plan
Free Personal Plan:
Free for all you need to get started.
- Unlimited Repls
- Free storage – 500 MB
- Memory – 500 MB
- vCPUs – 0.2 – 0.5
- Live multiplayer collaboration
- Your repl will sleep after about 30 minutes of inactivity,
- T keep it awake, simply host a web server and ping it with site such as https://uptimerobot.com/
- URL: https://replit.com/
Create Your First Repl
You can get a shell to run your own commands:
~/test$ htop htop: command not installed, but was located via Nix. Would you like to run htop from Nix and add it to your replit.nix file? [Yn]: Y Adding htop to replit.nix success /nix/store/zkjmh1llrq0ssamd5lfxyz43s09vafhr-htop-3.0.5 Detected change in environment, reloading shell... ~/test$
Here is how the system looks like:
Steps to create your first Python App
1 Log into replit site.
2 From Home page, click +Create button to create your own Repl. Choose Python as templete.
3 Type following code into main.py code section
Code can be found from Github site: https://github.com/51sec/myip/blob/main/main.py
from replit import web import flask from flask import Flask, request app = flask.Flask(__name__) @app.route("/") def home_view(): ip_addr1 = request.remote_addr ip_addr2 = request.environ['REMOTE_ADDR'] ip_addr3 = request.environ.get('HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR', request.remote_addr) return "</BR>" +"</BR>" +"</BR>" +"<h1>Welcome to My PY website!</h1>"+"</BR>" + "<h1> Your IP address is:" + ip_addr1 +"</BR>" + "<h1> Your IP address is:" + ip_addr2 + "</BR>" + "<h1> Your IP address is:" + ip_addr3 web.run(app)
4 Click green Run button to start to run it
You will get a url from right panel Webview:
Using UptimeRobot Site to Keep it Awake
If you Repl website is not visited in 30 minutes, it will be put into sleep mode. then you will have to go to home page again to wake it up.
Here is a simple way to keep it awake. You can create a monitor in UptimeRobot site and use http(s) monitor to visit it every 25 minutes to keep it awake.
Here is an example when UptimeRobot visit the site every 10 minutes or any minutes less than 30 minutes
* Serving Flask app 'main' * Debug mode: off WARNING: This is a development server. Do not use it in a production deployment. Use a production WSGI server instead. * Running on all addresses (0.0.0.0) * Running on http://127.0.0.1:8080 * Running on http://172.31.128.114:8080 Press CTRL+C to quit 172.31.128.1 - - [30/Jan/2023 17:11:49] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 - 172.31.128.1 - - [30/Jan/2023 17:15:27] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 - 172.31.128.1 - - [30/Jan/2023 17:15:54] "HEAD / HTTP/1.1" 200 - 172.31.128.1 - - [30/Jan/2023 17:25:54] "HEAD / HTTP/1.1" 200 - 172.31.128.1 - - [30/Jan/2023 17:35:54] "HEAD / HTTP/1.1" 200 - 172.31.128.1 - - [30/Jan/2023 17:45:54] "HEAD / HTTP/1.1" 200 - 172.31.128.1 - - [30/Jan/2023 17:55:54] "HEAD / HTTP/1.1" 200 -
Get Root Permission
2 Execute following commands from right panel’s Console window, not Shell
wget https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/853535040250970113/878590395611775016/yt.zip （Press enter） unzip yt.zip （Press enter） unzip root.zip tar -xvf root.tar.xz ./dist/proot -S . /bin/bash
3 Once all those commands done, you will be root.
Create Repl for v2ray, trojan
- 备用地址： https://replit.com/@oracleservice/V2RAY
- 速度如何呀？ 谷歌的服务器不用问，电脑上我都没测试，直接告诉你能跑满，而且现在用的人也不太多，白嫖党作为自己的主力线路好像也没压力。
- 非常简单，Fork https://replit.com/@sos801107/trojan?v=1
- 备用地址： https://replit.com/@oracleservice/trojan
- 然后运行 bash main.sh
- 即可看到 trojan链接和二维码，实测路由器可用。
Using Your Own Domain
Domain Linking – DNS A record or CNAME, with TXT record.
Click the Edit icon beside your repl.co domain, you will be able to enter your own custom domain in it.
Once you enter a valid domain name, you will be prompted to for step 2 to add a CNAME record and also TXT record to do verification.
I am usually using Cloudflare to manage all of my domains, you will be able to easily add those two records in. This is the screenshot for one of my Python page whatsmyip.51sec.org.
After both records added into your DNS manager site, you can click “Link domain” button to link your custom domain to your Repl application. It might need a couple of minutes to get verification part done. But eventually, you will get it linked.
Share Your Project with Others
Another nice thing Repl has is you are able to invite others to work with you together for you app, which brings social feature and colloaboration feature into this website.
Some Interesting Repl Templates
- Free Broswer in Replit – https://replit.com/@York618/Nonepe
- 免费Linux RDP，用来练习linux或者Python，还能做成远程桌面 – Goorm