All Secret Server Cloud customers benefit from an infrastructure and platform built to meet the requirements of the most security-sensitive organizations. Here is the list for the featuers of Thycotic Secret Server Cloud :
- 100% isolation and encryption of all customer data both in-transit and at rest, using the AES-256 standard encryption algorithm and PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256 hashing algorithm.
- Private encryption keys for each customer, with third-party key management support (AWS KMS).
- All Secrets are systematically “salted” before being hashed, and encrypted with their own unique Initialization Vector and Key.
- All connections to Secret Server Cloud are protected via Transport Layer Security (TLS). Distributed Engine communications are also secured with an additional encryption key unique to the tenant.
- All customer databases are continuously backed up every hour, with a transaction log backup performed every five minutes.
- Thycotic undergoes an annual, comprehensive SOC 2 audit and adheres to NIST-based security response policies to score, resolve, and communicate any necessary security advisories in response to reported vulnerabilities or bugs.
- Secret Server Cloud is delivered from the hardened Microsoft Azure US-EAST, Canada, SEA (Singapore), Germany-Central and Australia datacenters.
- Secret Server Cloud takes advantage of Microsoft Azure’s auto-scaling and built-in geo-redundancy, which generates three copies of each customer’s database, maintained across fault tolerant nodes to ensure continuous availability and facilitate swift disaster failover and recovery.
- Secret Server Cloud leverages Microsoft’s latest threat management and mitigation protocols, including intrusion detection, denial-of-service (DDoS) attack prevention, anti-malware, penetration testing, and analytics and machine learning tools to help mitigate threats.
- Azure architecture meets a broad set of international and industry-specific compliance standards, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, SOC 1 and SOC 2.
Get an Trial for Thycotic Secret Server in the Cloud
Three DCs Available:
- Germany Central
- East US
- Australia Central
Why PAM in the cloud
- Deploy instantly. PAM should not be complex.
- Configure rapidly
- Stop wasting infosec resources spending time on software upgrades and configuration hardware
- Avoid financial and logistical nightmare of relying upon expensive professional service and consulting engagement.
Thycotic and Azure Best Practice Industry Standards