Here are all related ASA(v) posts in this blog:
- ASA 8.02 in Vmware Workstation
- ASA 8.42 in VMware Workstation
- ASA 9.21 in Vmware Workstation 10
- Cisco ASAv 9.4.1 and ASDM 7.4.1 in Workstation / ESXi (1)
- Cisco ASAv 9.4.1 and ASDM 7.4.1 in Workstation / ESXi (2)
- Cisco ASAv 9.5.1 200 and ASDM 7.5.1 in Workstation / ESXi
1. Download following files:
2. Change and replace files
a. change isolinu.cfg
b. Use genisoimage to create ISOLInux LiveCD
3. CPU is a little bit high than asa802 version after tested .
One core is used alomost 100%. Booting period is longer than asa802 too. I will still stick on asa802 for now. Wait the perfect simulating solution out to resolve cpu issue.