What is Connection Manager:
- Launch ad-hoc connections to manage sessions with remote resources
- Supports RDP and SSH
- Makes the management of multiple active session is easy
- Use as a stand-alone product or in conjunction with a secret server
Advantages using Thycotic free tool, Connection Manager, which is a unified management tool of remote sessions:
- 1. Remote Access
- 2. Session Management
- 3. Centralized Control
- 4. Session Recording
- 5. Tracking & Auditing
- only RDP and SSH
To complete your Thycotic authentication process you must generate a token.
|Performing this action will create a valid token for this session. This token can be used by Thycotic tools to access Secret Server. Only click this button if you were directed to this page by a Thycotic product.|
- Installation Files are in Thycotic Support Portal
- Installation files have Windows and Mac version.
- Installation steps are different in different platform
- Connection manager must be able to reach secret server.
- Connection manager creates a lock encrypted file storage for saving local connections and Secure Server(s) connectivity information.